This page will try to answer a few of the questions you may have about our church.
What are the service times?
- Sunday morning at 10:30 AM.
What's the service style?
- Most of our services blend traditional with contemporary.
What do I do with my Kids?
- We have a nursery for babies and toddlers.
- Sunday school for children.
Will I have to give Money?
- You will not have to give any money. Just pass the voluntary offering plates by.
What is the layout of the church?
- We have plenty of room for you to sit. We have an elevator should you wish to use it.
Does it matter what I wear?
- No, please come as you are.
- How do I find your Church? We are located at the corner of Exmouth Street & Melrose Avenue, between Indian Road and Northgate Shopping Center. Parking is available on Melrose Avenue or in our parking lot just west of the church on Exmouth Street. Look for the "Church Parking Lot" sign.
©2015 Laurel Lea St. Matthew's Presbyterian Church