is every Sunday at 11:00 a.m.
We will resume worshipping together at 11:00 am on Sunday June 21st. We are very excited! Our city is in an early stage of reopening, and many people must/should still remain home, so we will continue to record services and put them online at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_tC0r9HvczLdR_DZHsuKGw
If you are able to come to worship, here are some of the safety plans we are making:· If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home.
· Wear a mask. We will plan to have a mask you can keep if you don’t already have one.
· We will mark off one in every three pews to sit in to maintain distancing.
· We do not believe that we can provide properly distanced Sunday school or nursery programs. We will plan worship services for all ages together and have individual supplies so that children are not sharing materials.
· We will keep the services shorter than average.
· Offering plates and hand sanitizer will be available near the entrances.
· If you need the elevator someone will call it up and down from outside
· For the time being we will be unable to share coffee, tea and food after the service.
Until next summer, I will be sharing my time 50/50 with LLSM and Paterson Memorial. I’m excited to meet all of you and begin serving together. I am planning to be in the office at LLSM on Wednesdays and Fridays and at Paterson Tuesdays and Thursdays. I usually try to do office and sermon work in the morning and visiting/meetings in the afternoon and evening. I take Monday as my day off. Please feel free to call with any emergencies or pastoral needs even if it is the “wrong” day. My cell number is (519) 330-0865. It is my hope that both congregations get to know each other and find ways to serve together. Let’s see what God has in store for us in the year to come!
Rev. Allan Farris and our congregation of family and friends extend to you a warm greeting and a sincere, 'Thank you!' for visiting our web site today. We invite you to take some time and find out more about our church. If you do not have a church home, please consider joining us in our worship and service.
Our Prayer Corner
Please let your Elder know of anyone needing prayer.